Don't Miss These 4 Sushi Restaurants in Colorado Springs, CO
Posted by Lauren Schneider on Wednesday, March 24th, 2021 at 7:48am.
Fans of sushi are always on the hunt for the best local restaurants. Fortunately, Colorado Springs sushi restaurants abound. Here are the top choices as rated by locals and patrons.
Those looking for exceptional cuisine at an affordable all-you-can-eat price for sushi dishes will not want to pass by Sushi Ring. House specialties include the chef's Maguro Tataki, Ikura, Upside Down Shrimp, Tobiko, Tempura Vegetable, Wise Guy, Red Rocks, and the Tuna Roll Deluxe.
- Address: Sushi Ring, 1861 South Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Contact: (719) 635-5550
- Hours: Tuesday–Saturday 11 a.m.–9 p.m. / Sunday 11 a.m.–8 p.m. / Closed Monday
Ai Sushi & Grill
For almost 20 years, Ai Sushi & Grill has been serving top-rated sushi in Colorado Springs. They offer take-out and delivery, accept reservations, and offer patrons free Wi-Fi during their meals. One side is wholly dedicated as an area where guests can watch their food grill, which keeps the experience entertaining.
Specialties include favorites such as Inari, Hamachi, Kaibashira, Maguro, Masago, Saba, Sake, Suzuki, Taco, Tai, Tamago, Tobi-Dama, Unagi, Yellowtail Sashimi, Scottish Salmon Carpaccio, Miso Albacore Tuna, California Roll, and Cherry Blossom dishes.
- Address: Ai Sushi & Grill, 3215 Cinema Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80922
- Contact: (719) 622-8866
- Hours: Monday–Friday from 11 a.m.–2:30 p.m. / 5 p.m.–9:45 p.m. / Saturday & Sunday 11 p.m–9:45 p.m.
Uri Sushi & Grill
Uri Sushi & Grill has been in town since 2017, much to the delight of sushi fans in Colorado Springs. Anyone looking for unique sushi creations will not be disappointed with a lunch or dinner at this innovative establishment.
Can't choose just one dish from the menu? Order a bento box with several options customized for each guest. The Uri bowl is also popular, and the homemade teriyaki sauce is simply delightful. House specialties at Uri include Crunchy Crab Salad, Wontons, Tuna Poki, Tempura Udon, Tori Udon, Fried Rice, Kani, Albacore Tuna, Tempura Crumbs, and Red Onions platters.
- Address: Uri Sushi & Grill, 3322 East Fountain Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO 80910
- Contact: (719) 394-4967
- Hours: Monday–Saturday 11 a.m.–2:30 / 4:30–9 p.m, 9:45 p.m. on Weekends / Sunday Noon–9 p.m.
Nara Sushi & Grill
Nara Sushi & Grill is a staple in the Red Rock Canyon region that offers stunning Japanese cuisine alongside some of the freshest sushi in Colorado Springs. Nara offers take-out, dine-in, and delivery to those hungry for flavorful soups, wonton, traditional fish dishes, and sweet treats like green tea ice cream. Dine in to partake in beverage specials and plum wine to complement any sushi experience.
- Address: Nara Sushi & Grill, 3117 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Phone: (719) 375-3186
- Hours: Sunday–Thursday: 4:30 p.m.–8 p.m. / Friday–Saturday 4:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
Whatever the flavor of your desired dining experience, Colorado Springs has something sure to satisfy.