Falcon Hills Homes For Sale
Explore below for new Falcon Hills homes for sale and real estate in Falcon. Falcon Hills homes for sale are located just 30 minutes northeast of downtown Colorado Springs in the Falcon area. Surrounded by acreages and green space, this master-planned community has affordable newer homes to choose from. There's also a large section of the community that is being developed and will add to the fantastic houses in this neighborhood. With great schools, numerous natural spaces to enjoy, and wonderful properties, you'll be glad you decided to live in this fabulous section of the city! Searching for further information about Falcon Hills properties for sale in Falcon, CO? Arrange for a private tour by contacting your Falcon Hills real estate experts today!
Search all of the MLS® real estate listings below or keep reading to learn more about Falcon Hills real estate and community information.
Browse Homes For Sale in Falcon Hills, Falcon CO
Browse Falcon, CO Communities
Search By Military Base
Looking to buy or sell a home in Falcon Hills? Call the Military Home Search team, your local real estate specialists, at (719) 338-7294. We are Falcon real estate agents and experts on the Falcon Hills housing market.
Falcon Hills Real Estate, Colorado Springs
Falcon Hills real estate is a wonderful collection of early 2000s single-family homes as well as new construction properties that are being developed along Londonderry Drive across from Falcon Middle School. Home buyers will have a great selection of new and existing homes to choose from depending on when you are looking to move in as construction is just beginning for the newer homes in the community.
The more established homes can be found in the southeast and northwest sections of the community. With homes that range from 1,600 square feet to 3,000 square feet, you're sure to be able to find a property that has just want you are looking for. The following are just some of the features you may find in these wonderful houses:
- Hardwood flooring
- Granite countertops
- Kitchen islands
- Stainless steel appliances
The newer subdivision has four floorplans and housing styles to choose from. Whether you are wanting an affordable bungalow or a larger two-story home, you'll be able to find something that fits your needs. The builders are also open to customizing certain plans and adding an additional bedroom if the space allows it. At a glance, here are the floorplans that are currently available:
- The Onyx Plan is a rancher with a triple front garage. Of the 3 bedrooms, 2 of them have ensuite bathrooms within a generously sized 1,500+ square feet of living space. There's a large open plan area at the back of the house where you'll find the kitchen, living, and dining area. In the backyard, there's a covered patio that is large enough for you and your guest to enjoy outdoor dining.
- The Amethyst Plan is a sleek home, with only one peaked roofline. This single-family rancher also has a triple-car garage. The 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom layout is the perfect starter home, with about 1,400+ square feet of living space.
- The Coral Plan is a two-story home that has just over 1,800 square feet of living space. The 3 bedrooms are located on the upper level, with two bathrooms upstairs and one on the main floor. Upstairs you'll also find a loft area that is great for movie night or a play area for the kids.
- The Citrine Plan is perfect for larger families looking for about 2,000 square feet of living space in this two-story house. These 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom floorplans can accommodate a 4th bedroom on the main floor should you need the extra sleeping quarters. With an open plan kitchen and dining space, you'll be able to host wonderful dinner parties with family and friends.
Falcon Hills homes are close to the following military bases
- Peterson Air Force Base - 20 minute drive
- United States Air Force Academy - 25 minute drive
- Schriever Air Force Base – 29 minute drive
- Fort Carson - 38 minute drive
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base - 40 minute drive
Living in Falcon Hills
Just north of Falcon hills is the beautiful, expansive Black Forest area. Families have been hiking and biking these trails for many years. If you live in this area, you'll be a 10-minute drive away from all the natural space you can handle. This area is also used by horseback riders, which just adds to the versatility of the area.
As for community conveniences, at the corner of Stapleton Drive and Meridian Road, you'll find a smaller commercial space with a couple of restaurants and a liquor store. Just a bit further south on Meridian Road as you reach East Woodmen Road, there's a large retail space with big box stores, restaurants, grocery chain stores, and much more. Regardless of what you are looking for, you'll find it close to homes in Falcon Hills.
Schools Near Homes In Falcon Hills
Residents living in Falcon Hills will be assigned to the Colorado Springs School District 49. This district prepares students to be successful citizens by fostering a safe and caring learning environment. If you live in Falcon Hills, you may be assigned to the following schools:
- Elementary School – Meridian Ranch Elementary School
- Middle School – Falcon Middle School
- High School – Falcon High School
Your Falcon Hills Real Estate Specialists
Preparing for the purchase or sale of a home in Falcon Hills? Put the Military Home Search team to work for you! Whether you're searching from home or abroad, we can help you find the perfect home near your base in the Colorado Springs area! As local real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of Falcon Hills market dynamics.
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Falcon Hills home, contact Military Home Search. Check out our comparative market analysis page to receive a free and fast home value analysis in Falcon Hills.
Search Homes For Sale in Falcon Hills Falcon
Back to Falcon Real Estate